A Random selection of stallholders for 2022
THE 45TH CRAFT FAIR WILL BE ON
SATURDAY 20TH AUGUST 2022
10am - 5pm
There will be around 100 stalls
set out in the centre of Burnham Market on the Greens.
DRIVING IN ON THE DAY?
SCROLL DOWN FOR PARKING INFO
Categories of crafters:
- BASKET MAKING
- CARDS & GIFTS
- CERAMICS & POTTERY
- ROPE MAKING
- SCENTS / CANDLES
- Ice Creams
- Freshly made Citron Presse
- Homemade Fudge,
- Homemade Chilli products
Entertainment for Children throughout the day
with Punch & Judy Shows
The first event was held in 1976 and has been held annually (apart from 2020 & 2021 due to Covid safety).
- Burnham Market Primary School (allocated for school outings)
- Burnham Market Nursery
- Heritage House Day Care Centre
- Burnham Market Community Car Scheme
- Contributions to the PC’s towards play equipment in Burnham Market and Burnham Overy Staithe
- The Scouts
- Bowls Clubs
- Community Nurses and Equipment at the Doctors surgery
Driving to Burnham Market on the day?
Best route in would be on B1355 which avoids driving through the centre of Burnham Market where all the stalls are set up on the Greens.
Parking on the Day
186 spaces in North Street Car park pay and display including 10 disabled spaces and toliets.
You can pay for North Street parking in cash or via Parking Operations App for more info click here
The Playing Field will be opened up for car parking on the day and is located just of Creake Road before Burnham Motors.